Sunday, July 19, 2015

4 Reasons I Believe There Is A God

I have been a Christian for over 40 years.  Why do I believe in God?  Is there any evidence for His existence when there seem to be many moving away from Him?  These may be simple examples but they are also profound and could not have happened by chance:

1.  Eagle - I have seen the wonder of an American Bald Eagle fly over a calm Minnesota lake.

2.  Young Baby - I have held three children after they were birthed from their Mother's womb.

3.  Expanse of Space - I have sat on the shore of a lake in the Canadian wilderness in darkness looking at the Milky Way and the millions of stars.

4.  Sight - There is no way my eyes that have seen these wonders could have happened by chance.

The first letters of each of these wonders that I have listed spells the word - EYES.  Thank you, Lord, for opening my spirit to your Spirit and the truth that you exist as the Creator, Preserver and Governor of all things!

By Ken Locke


No comments:

Post a Comment